Join Think Global and connect with the UK’s global learning community; a community which equips people with the knowledge and skills they need to make better decisions for a more just and sustainable world. If you are engaged in promoting and delivering global learning, we invite you to join us.
As a member of Think Global you will have access to:
- News – the latest global learning news briefings, policy updates, funding information, event listings and more with Think Global fortnightly e-newsletters. You will can also publicise your own updates.
- Events – discounted tickets to Think Global events, and work with us to organise joint global learning events where you are.
- Community – opportunities to share knowledge and best practice with peers, online and in person.
- Expertise – the best global learning tools and resources; the opportunity to add your own resources to the Global Dimensions Website and contribute to joint reports and research projects.
- Influence – global learning advocacy locally, nationally and internationally. You can also add your voice to consultations and other policy work that shapes the education system and influences key decision-makers.
- Raise your organisation’s profile – spotlighting your work on a regular basis through all our channels – website, social media, newsletters.
- Shape our future – voting at the Think Global AGM or standing to become a trustee.
Current membership rates
Annual membership is based on an organisation’s turnover.
Band A – £600: Organisations with a turnover above £500,000 p.a.
Band B – £300: Organisations with a turnover between £100,000 and £500,000 p.a.
Band C – £150: Organisations with turnover less than £100,000 p.a.
Individual membership – £50 p.a.
Membership fees are due every year on 1st April.
Members joining after 1st October will be asked to pay 50% of the full fee.
Sign up for half year membership before the Christmas break and receive a 15% discount code for The Ethical Shop, where you can order wonderful ethical, eco-friendly and Fairtrade gifts and books ⛄ 📚.
For further information about membership, please contact:
Rebecca Sharkey, Membership and Public Affairs Manager
Tel: 020 3751 3000