The report from last November’s conference, Global Learning is Good Education: How we can work together to inspire schools and teachers to create a sustainable, fairer world, has just been published, and can be downloaded from the Think Global website.
The report, which can be downloaded here, covers conference sessions including:
- Keynote speech by Jane Davidson, Director of INSPIRE at Trinity St David University;
- Understanding Islam – Challenging Islamophobia;
- Learning in a Global Context – The New Primary Curriculum;
- The role of Teacher Education in promoting Teachers as Agents of Change: opportunities and challenges in a changing landscape;
- Understanding public attitude research and paradigms of development;
- Quality or Quantity? Measuring the impact of Global Citizenship on attitudes and core values.